The CIX40 telephone system gives your business the ability to easily
and professionally handle calls, enhance employee productivity,
please customers, and plan for future growth. The CIX40 is the ideal
solution for small or new start-up companies, or small branch offices
of a larger distributed organisation.
With the ability to IP network up to 128 systems to a head-office
switch without sacrificing functionality, the CIX40 is also the
perfect solution for small branch-offices.
The CIX40 contains all of the features and functionality offered
by the entire CIX range, providing key features for improving the
efficiency of your workforce regardless of your size.
- Features and functions within the the CIX40 allow small companies
to project the image of a much larger organisation.
- Unrivalled reliability, ensuring maximum business continuity.
- Flexible configurations allow quick, easy and cost-effective
implementation of IP telephony when it's right for your business.
- Fully integrated voicemail solution, dedicated to the CIX40
- Automatic scheduling, allowing calls to be routed to different
extensions depending on time-of-day or day-of week.
- Call screening, allowing users to know who is calling and either
take the call or let voicemail pick-up as appropriate.
- One-touch call recording of two-way conversation, ensuring important
calls are effectively recorded for future playback.
- Multiple personalised greetings on a user-by-user basis, providing
a separate message for when you are away from your desk.
- Phantom message waiting, allowing multiple users to see when
a message has been left in a mailbox, for example, for a sales
or technical support mailbox.
- The telephone's LCD display makes it easy to access and use
key functions through feature prompting that displays simple,
clear instructions. Programmable buttons save time by putting
key capabilities just a push-button away.
- Built-in Caller ID helps you decide which calls to accept now,
and which to send to voice mail.